Saturday, February 14, 2009

the dream.

In early January, my sister Joy pointed out the Brio misssions trip to Guatemala. every since then i have been praying and asking God if it was his will that i should go. many problems errupted through the month of January, but my dad gave me my allowence, which was enough money to send in the application. I sent it in on 2/3/09 hoping that God's will and my dream were going in the same direction. about two weeks went by, and i lost track of time. then yesterday (friday 2/13/09--talk about and "unlucky day?"--) after our half day of school, my mom handed my sister and myself a folder full of papers. i opened in with my whole family there, and just sat there shocked and staring at the paper. the only thing is saw was "subject: FW: Never The Same '09! Missions Acceptance!" I was so happy, happier than I was at Chistmas (and i was really Happy then) Now im headed for the journey of a lifetime, with no clue whats in store for me. prayer, trust, and support are the only things that can get me though this, and i cant do any of it without me Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. ♥♥HANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment