Wednesday, July 1, 2009

drama drama drama.

for once in my life all the DRAMA is a good thing. Ive been here for 3 days (2 nights) we fly to Guatemala Tomorrow, and i have to be in the hotel lobby at 4 am! that's EARLY!! but I'm having so much fun. I'm a mime in the skit were doing "Spellbound: the Toy maker's son" (i think if you want to see it you can watch it on YouTube. rate this second I'm heading to Language training, and i know a lot more than i thought i did. I'm loving my room mates (Stephanie and Lacie) and my team (way to many to name...40 people including leaders.) i cannot wait to perform the drama. its 20 minutes long, and we had to learn it in 1 day. this morning we worked on perfecting it and we have more practice later. i love and miss everybody. Love Hanna

3 comments:

  1. 4 AM? You MUST be having a great time to get up THAT early! Keep up the great work! We're all praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Mime? Looks like I may have a lot less work to do come January. Make sure you memorize it!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I see a MIME? Looks like I may have less work to do in January. Make sure you learn it well........

    ReplyDelete